KALEY CUOCO WAS IN A 'DARK PLACE' WHILE FILMING NEW INDIE MOVIE 'BURNING BODHI'

by - July 18, 2024




 Kaley Cuoco is best known for playing fun-loving Penny on The Big Bang Theory, so her latest role in new indie drama Burning Bodhi was quite a departure from her usual work.




“It was cool for someone to take a chance on me, to do something other than comedy,” Cuoco told PEOPLE at the movie’s world premiere at the Austin Film Festival in Austin, Texas, on Sunday. “I mean, I auditioned for it, I went through the whole thing to get the job. So I was really proud of myself, and I dove into a whole different world that I am not used to.”




The actress, who announced her split from husband Ryan Sweeting on Sept. 25, added that she was “kind of in a dark place” while filming.





You May Also Like

0 Comments